Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Be Fab, Fun and F.a.s.h !


There's a saying that says "There's a first time to everything". Yes that's true! As it's true that we can always start something new, no matter in what position in life you encounter yourself. And here I'm ..writing my first fashion blog! I recently graduate from a fashion school in NYC, and I must say..I love my career choice! Although I have  no  doubt (and no regrets!) that I chose what I really would love to do for the rest of my professional life, I end up discovering that, of course, not everything is glamorous about this industry. Not that i thought I'd sit in a fancy coffee shop in the middle of the afternoon and have a informal rendezvous with Jean Paul Gaultier right after my graduation, but i didn't know as well i would find so many" Miranda Priestly" wanna be's, divas and Queen B's on the way!

As an Intern (my current "job") I have experienced a lot of this industry aspects, the ups and downs of dealing with industry people and fellows interns, the stressful but rewarding  process of obtaining an internship. and will use this blog to talk not only about fashion, but share my  college and internships experiences, as well as some advice I heard throughout my journey.  

This is my diary and i'll be discussing every Tuesdays and Thursdays about all aspects that inspires, affect and, why not, bothers me! It will include posts about fashion, movies, music, and everything that make this life Fab Fun and F.a.s.h!!If anyone would like to share your own experiences or works feel free to do so (email me or post a comment), as one of the "TOP TEN" fashion advice is TO NETWORK! Welcome to my blog!Cheers!

Yours,

JLivine

No comments:

Post a Comment